Friday, March 4, 2011

Forty and Fabulous

   I'm sorry I haven't kept my blog up to date lately. I have been so busy working here at the hotel we currently live at. I am working as a Housekeeper to keep me busy and to help me get back in shape.I have put on a few pounds, since we started living on the road three years ago. 50 or so to be exact. It will creep up on you when your not working anymore! I have been working for the past three months and I have managed to lose 25 pounds so far. I turned Forty this past Feburary 11th and I vowed to myself on my 39th birthday that I would lose my unwanted weight and get back in shape by my Fortieth birthday. I'm so proud of myself for achieving my goal. I feel better and have more energy than I have for the past two years or more. Here are some before and after pictures of me! I thought I would really take turning Forty bad, but to my surprise, I really am loving Forty! Your only as old as you feel, right? If that the case, I feel 30!





No comments: