Wednesday, June 23, 2010

THE DISASTER IN THE GULF " MY HOME TOWN"


I can't believe this is really happening to my home town "Pensacola, Fl". This makes me super furious! I just  pray that Bp or the Government can get this under control soon. Even if they finally get the oil to ever stop spewing into the Gulf of Mexico, The damage is far too great to ever imagine how long it will take to get our precious Gulf back to it's original state. The whole entire strech of Gulf from New Orleans, La to Panama City Bch, Fl has been suffering for years since Hurricanes Ivan and Katrina Hit our region. It's bad enough that our Communities have to survive natural disasters. Now we have to survive a major man-made disaster. I can only pray that we won't get hit by a hurricane this season, for that would push the oil further inland causing all kinds of illnesses and much more. I hope this doesn't forever destroy America's most Beautiful white beaches. PLEASE " GOD" HELP MY HOME TOWN AND ALL OF THE GULF!





No comments: