Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Introduction

Let me introduce myself, My name is Linda and I am a Boilermaker's Wife. What's a Boilermaker, you ask? Boilermaker's build, repair, and maintain all types of boilers, tanks, and pressure vessels in Industries such as: Nuclear Power Plants, Fossil Fueled Power Plants, Refineries, and Shipbuilding Manufactures. We live on the road traveling wherever the job takes us. Since my husband started this job three years ago, we have lived in Virginia, Wisconsin, and now are residing in Michigan. We our originally from Pensacola, Fl. We have are ups and downs to this way of life, but thru it all we still manage to hold our family together the best way we no how. We take it one day at a time. My family consists of my husband " Lonnie", my son "Austin", our dog "Monet" and Me. Sometimes we have gotten lucky enough to live in an apartment, but currently we are living in a hotel. My son has been in three different schools in the past 2 years. That can be difficult at times, but for the most part can be very exciting to meet new friends. That's been the best part of traveling around to different places. We have made some life long friends! The down part is that I can get very bored at times when my husband is at work. I try to get creative and keep myself busy. Now I am trying this blogging thing out to keep me busy. What I hope to achieve by blogging is to meet interesting people and hold some adult conversation from time to time. I am 39 years young with a lot of advice to give and hope to receive some advice as well. I am a Mother to three smart young men, which two are all grown up. We only have one that remains with us. I will be blogging about our "Life on the road" amongst many other topics from time to time. So please follow me as my blogging journey begins!

No comments: