Monday, June 21, 2010

Life on the road! "Learn to handle your liquor"

People that are going to drink, should no how to handle their liquor. Last night my husband had to babysit his co-worker's again. Some of these guys are just too young to handle drinking w/out wanting to fight everyone. When your in a public place and kids are around it definitely isn't the time or place to get waisted and act stupid. Three of our co-workers started to fight in the pool area as I was walking by them. I was too close for comfort, when fist starting flying! Luckily my husband was there to brake it all up before anyone was hurt. But the sad thing is my husband got hurt, by breaking his hand after hitting someone.  He finally got everyone to settle down and go to there rooms to sleep it off. Like I said before, We are like parents to some of these immature idiots that work w/my husband. I wish that everyone would settle down and learn to get along like a family, after all we are a working family! Hopefully the testosterone that's running thru these young men's blood will settle down soon. If it don't , they'll be looking for another job!

No comments: