Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life on the road " The Blah's"

Sometimes a person who lives in a hotel day in and day out can get the case of the blah's. Today that person is me. It's just been one of those days where I feel lonely and miss my family and friends. There's only so much you can do when u live in a hotel. I don't have my car up here right now, but it won't be long. Austin and I will be heading home to Pensacola, Fl. in August. It will be Austin's first flight ever. He is a little scared of heights, but he'll just have to suck it up! We will be flying home to stay for two weeks and then, driving my car back up to Michigan. We will be stopping to stay the night in Alabaster,Al. to see my two older boys. The next day we will be driving for twelve hours to Michigan. I am so excited and can't wait to go home to p'cola. August can't get here fast enough!

No comments: